PENINSULA SCHOOL DISTRICT
SEASONAL PAINTING TECHNICIAN
Employees are expected to complete painting projects safely and within established time frames, while maintaining an efficient and safe utilization of space.
Reports to Maintenance Foreman and Facilities Director
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Paint assigned designated areas throughout the District as specified by the Maintenance foreman.
- Maintain tools and assigned district vehicle in a clean and neat manner.
Required to stand for prolonged periods, climb ladders, use a lift and drive a district vehicle between work sites. May be required to lift and carry heavy supplies and equipment.
AFFILIATION: PSE – Maintenance/Grounds
Education and Experience
High school graduation or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work safely and efficiently with minimal supervision. Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
Licenses/ Special Requirements
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License
- Willing to complete training in First Aid and CPR as required by the District
- Criminal Justice Fingerprint Clearance