What we do
- Facilitate provisions of all Special Education programs across the district.
- Early Childhood Programs
- Community Transition Program
- Monitor federal and state accountability .
- Manage and supervise preschool programs.
- Support the drug and alcohol prevention/intervention activities.
- Facilitate provisions of services for struggling learners.
Educational Service Center
14015 62nd Avenue NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Highly Capable Coordinator
Lead Nurse (253) 530-1023
Lead Counselor (253) 530-1078