Please review the Emergency Routes to check if your student's stop is affected during inclement weather. Remember students should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their morning pickup time and allow for a 15 minute window for drop off in the afternoon.
Call now if you have any question about your students Emergency Route Bus Stop!
- No Parking Purdy Lane NW Spring of 2023
- Safety Topics
- Transportation Release Form
- Student Bus Stop Lookup Instructions
- After School Activity Runs
- Early Dismissal
- Swift Water Walking Routes
- Approved Within And Out Of District Transfers
No Parking Purdy Lane NW Spring of 2023
Transportation Release Form
Student Bus Stop Lookup Instructions
After School Activity Runs
Swift Water Walking Routes
Approved Within And Out Of District Transfers
Live Traffic Map
Use the Waze search bar or zoom buttons to see live traffic updates near your school.
Educational Service Center
14015 62nd Avenue NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
P: (253) 530-1000
Director of Transportation