emergency Bus routes / INCLEMENT WEATHER
Buses may need to adjust where they pick up and drop off students to ensure travel happens only on roads designated as safe in the snow. These are called emergency routes.
Before winter weather starts, be sure to :
- Review emergency bus routes with your student.
- Always be 15 minutes early for pickups.
- Remember not to block bus loading/unloading zones.
- Know that school delays due to inclement weather do not automatically mean emergency routes will be used.
- Check local TV and radio stations and this website for delays.