Enrollment For New Students
To begin the enrollment process, please submit the online enrollment form for the corresponding school year. Then contact your neighborhood school during regular school hours.
Please click HERE for guidance to update contact information in the Parent Portal for the current 2019-2020 School Year.
FIND YOUR school
- To search for your neighborhood school, click HERE.
- View School Boundary Maps.
- If you wish to attend a school other than your home school, view the Transfer Request process.
- To search for your bus stop, follow the directions on the Transportation page to use the "Find YOUR BUS STOP" button.
- Birth Certificate - Copies accepted.
- Proof of Address - We will only accept a utility bill. No lease agreements will be accepted.
- Medically Verified Immunization Record - See corresponding school year below for requirements.
***Beginning with the 2020-2021 School Year, Washington State Law (WAC 246-105) requires
all new students to have a medically verified immunization record for school entry
ON OR BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ATTENDANCE!***