PEACHJAR - FLYER APPROVAL PROCESS
As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, reduce paper copies, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, effective January 16, 2019, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
Peninsula School District uses Peachjar to relay information to our staff, students and their families about the variety of nonprofit community services and activities. Flyers from community organizations will be distributed through email and posted on school websites.
If your for-profit business is affiliated with a school fundraising committee (PTA or Booster Club) you may be approved for posting in a school’s Community Information Area.
The Request to Post Flyers process does not impact PTA, PTSA, ASB or announcements of other school-related or sponsored activities
The announcement shall be for the sole purpose of making students and families aware of enrichment opportunities that support education beyond the classroom and/or leisure activities by organizations working in partnership with the District.
The content of the advertisement or announcement shall be limited to providing information about the activity or series of related activities and the time, date and place of the event, as well as a contact person and telephone number.
COMMUNITY GROUPS AND OUTSIDE ORGANIZATIONS
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment / Community Org (account type).
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Peachjar will send your submission to the District for approval.
Community Free Program Summary
Peachjar has a Community Free Program to program providers residing within the boundary of a school district who is under contract with Peachjar. Peachjar’s service fees will be waived for local program providers who are promoting a free program or event that does not entice participants to join a fee-based program, or purchase products or services. All flyers submitted for free distribution will be reviewed by Peachjar for verification of eligibility. If you think your program/service may fall into this category, please email email@example.com and they can assist with evaluating your account for eligibility.
Additional Community Free Program Guidelines and Details
Peachjar’s Community Free Flyer Program will cover the fees for one Community Free flyer every 30 days for organizations promoting a free charitable program, service or resource where children are the direct beneficiary.
All flyers submitted for free distribution will be reviewed by Peachjar for verification of eligibility and must comply with the following requirements:
- The program, service or resource directly benefits children and does not require participants to qualify, has no enticement for future fee-based programs, and does not serve the purpose of fundraising, collecting donations or allow for the purchase of products or services.
- The organization is not nationally recognized and physically resides within the boundaries of the school district it wishes to distribute to.
- The organization is not receiving fees or revenue from vendors participating in the event.
Submissions are limited to one flyer distribution to one school district every 30 days. If a community organization wishes to distribute to more than one school district or more frequently than every 30 days, the community organization can choose to distribute a standard flyer, subject to Peachjar's fees.
Peachjar reserves the right to determine final eligibility.
- Peachjar will add the following disclaimer to all flyers for all activities that are not affiliated with the schools: Peninsula School District does not sponsor/endorse the activity and / or information contained in this flyer. The PSD assumes no responsibility for conduct or safety during the activity/event. In consideration for the privilege to distribute these materials, the PSD shall be held harmless from any cause of action, claim or petition filed in any court or administrative tribunal, arising out of the distribution of these materials, including all costs, attorney’s fees, judgments or awards.