International Exchange Students
- January 15th Interested parents contact state approved exchange student agencies
- February 1st Agencies apply for District acceptance by submitting the Agency Application and Assurances (Please include current WA State License and Proof of Insurance)
- April 1st Agency applications due.
- April 15th Agencies approved for placement.
- May 15th Student applications due.
- June 1st Students packets approved.
Due April 1st
Due May 15th
- Student Application
- Graduation Diploma Form
- English Language Recommendations
- Principal's Report
- Medical and Dental Exam Report
- Medically Verified Immunization Records (Informational)
- WA State Health Department Immunization Requirements
- Certificate Immunization Status Form
- Host Family Information
Similar agency forms accepted.
EXCEPTION: Graduation Diploma Form and Certificate Immunization Status Form
Questions?Contact: Roxann Tallman E: firstname.lastname@example.org P: 253.530.1007