On Site Child Care
Licensed YMCA staff are ready to welcome your child to the school year working closely with the school district leaders to support your child's academic success through distance learning, while maintaining the latest health and safety protocols.
Wednesday morning collaboration childcare not available to children not registered through y-care.
Out of concern of rising COVID-19 cases and to reduce exposure, Y-Care does not offer Wednesday morning childcare to children not registered though the YMCA Before and After School Care Program.
YMCA BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE
YMCA Before and After School programs focus on safety, health, social growth, and academic enrichment for children ages 5-12. The YMCA provides onsite, licensed before and after school care for families from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the following schools:
- Artondale Elementary
- Discovery Elementary
- Harbor Heights Elementary
- Minter Creek Elementary (program starting at Purdy Elementary location)
- Pioneer Elementary (program starting at Discovery Elementary location)
- Purdy Elementary
- Swift Water Elementary
- Vaughn Elementary
- Voyager Elementary
STEP 1. Enroll in Registration fee
- To Enroll in Registration fee click HERE.
- From the left hand menu:
- under Categories select Licensed Child Care,
- under Programs select Peninsula Schools,
- under Courses select Enrollment Application Peninsula
- click on the button Enroll
- Login to your account or Create an account.
- Pay for registration fee, $50 per child.
- You will receive and email to fill out the registration form. If the email does not have a link in it please contact (360) 813-1813
STEP 2. Complete the Registration Packet Electronically
After completing the packet in full, you will receive a DocuSign email to complete that step. This will officially submit your registration packet.
You will be contacted if any information is missing. If the packet is complete, it will be approved by the Program Director in 1-2 business days. Once your registration is approved, you will receive an email with a link to choose your child care location and schedule for the 2021/2022 school year.
STEP 3. Select your Child Care Location and Schedule
Once approved by the Program Director, you will receive an email prompting you to complete the final step by selecting your child care location and schedule. This completes your registration process! You will receive a Welcome email with the following information:
- PINS for authorized pick ups
- Applied discounts (sibling, military, YMCA staff, Employee Discount) etc.