Welcome students and families!
News students and previously enrolled students can register for the upcoming school year online!
Before enrolling, scroll down the page for additional details about grade-specific registration information, including kindergarten registration.
To submit an online enrollment form, click on the button (below). Then, contact your neighborhood school during regular school hours.
Interested in enrolling into Transitional Kindergarten or Preschool? You must visit the Early Learning page first!
Para español, haga clic AQUÍ y luego haga clic en el icono del globo terráqueo en la esquina superior derecha.
- Birth Certificate - Copies accepted.
- Proof of Address - We will only accept a utility bill. No lease agreements will be accepted.
- Medically Verified Immunization Record - See corresponding school year below for requirements.
Washington State Law (WAC 246-105) requires all new students to have a medically verified immunization record for school entry
ON OR BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ATTENDANCE
FIND YOUR school
- Click HERE to find your 2022-2023 neighborhood school.
- View District Boundary Maps.
- If you wish to attend a school other than your home school, view the Transfer Request process. Students with an approved transfer will need to be transported to and from school or to an established bus stop that services the school.