Main Menu

Explore More

Student Records Request

Are you a parent with students still in the district?

If so, then requesting Student Records is simple! Just contact your student's current school and request your student's records.

If your student has already graduated from the district or you are a third party follow the directions below. 

Parchment, a better way to do records requests!

Peninsula School District uses Parchment District Transfer Service to securely and efficiently exchange high school student transfer files. This process is used when a Peninsula School District high school student moves to a different school outside of PSD boundaries, and needs to provide records to the new school.

How do I request student's records?

If you are a school or district administrator from outside the Peninsula School District and need to request records for a former Peninsula School District student, please follow the steps below.

  1. Click the link below to begin the records request.
  2. If you have previously requested records, you can log in to Parchment. If not, click "New Third Party Account."
  3. Complete the form to verify your account information. 
  4. In 1-2 days, Parchment will verify your account. You will then be able to log-in and request records for a former PSD student. The requested school will upload and send documents securely from the To Do tab in Parchment for their school. 

View Video instructions here. 

Request student records

What is parchment?

The simple online way to request, send, and store records.

How do I request a student's records for k-8 grade?

For any Peninsula School District student in grades K-8 who moved to a different school outside of the PSD boundaries, please contact that student's previous school directly.