Parchment, a better way to do transcripts!
We are pleased to announce that we have improved our transcript acquisition process by contracting with a firm called Parchment.
What is Parchment?
The simple online way to request, send and store transcripts.
How do I request a transcript?
It’s as easy to use as 1, 2, 3:
For alumni students, follow the directions below:
- Click on your High School’s link to Parchment below.
- Enter information including where the transcript is to be sent (colleges, employers, etc.) and payment information, if applicable.
- An email will be generated to the school to verify the request. Upon verification, the transcript is sent electronically.
What is the cost?
- For current students, the first 3 transcripts are free, then, they are only $2.00 per transcript.
- For former students, the fee is $4.40 per transcript.