Home Resources - Potential Daily Schedules
We realize the challenges involved with providing learning experiences at home for your children. One thing that can help is to setup daily schedules. As stated above, we are working to make sure that home learning provides a healthy balance of screen time and doesn't rely solely on online options. With these things in mind, we are adding some sample daily schedules that can allow you to mix online and offline opportunities. We believe that parents know best what is going to work for their families, so we encourage you to create something that mixes many of these schedules together to best match your schedules and your child's learning.
- Basic Schedule with good balance of offline work.
- More in-depth schedule with a links to a large number of online resources.
- Well balanced schedule example including chores, movement and online resources.
- Simple checklist of activities one of our staff members are using with their families - not a schedule, but a simple checklist of ideas to include each day.
- Schedule built by one of our teachers for her own children which includes household tasks and time to create.
- Four day schedule with built-in time for exercise, academics, screen time, chores, and creative time
- Balanced schedule geared more toward a secondary student
- Another well balanced schedule that minimizes screen time and includes healthy play and creative time