What we do
- Facilitate provisions of all Special Education programs across the district.
- Early Childhood Programs
- Community Transition Program
- Monitor federal and state accountability .
- Manage and supervise preschool programs.
- Support the drug and alcohol prevention/intervention activities.
- Facilitate provisions of services for struggling learners.
Staff members of the Student Services department are located in many of the school buildings around the district, however, the administrative personnel and office support are housed at the Educational Service Center at 14015 62nd Avenue NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98332.