The school nurse's primary function is to strengthen the educational process through interventions and protection of the health status of children.
As a member of the student's professional team, the school nurse works with the school staff and parents to identify students with health concerns and design individual or special programs for those students.
A strong partnership between the home and the school will help ensure that children are educated in a safe, healthy, and secure environment.
Contact Your School Nurse When:
- You have concerns or questions about your student's health.
- You want information about health care services in the community.
- You need a referral to a healthcare provider.
- You need to discuss healthy choices for your family.
- You need dental care for your child.
- Your child's school attendance starts to change.
- Artondale Elementary
- Discovery Elementary
- Discovery Elementary Annex/Pioneer Elementary
- Evergreen Elementary
- Harbor Heights Elementary
- Minter Creek Elementary
- Purdy Elementary
- Vaughn Elementary
- Voyager Elementary
- Goodman Middle School
- Harbor Ridge Middle School
- Key Peninsula Middle School
- Kopachuck Middle School
- Gig Harbor High School
- Henderson Bay High School
- Peninsula High School
- Community Transition Program
- Educational Services Center