Directions: Please click your grade level or school's hyperlinked button in the appropriate section below to look up bus stop times and locations. Students need to arrive at bus stops 7-10 minutes prior to pick-up time. Please check the stop times frequently for updates.
"FIND MY BUS STOP" SEARCH TIPS:
If the button takes you to a login screen, click on a "Find My Bus Stop" button under a different grade level or clear you browser and try again.
TIP 1: Select student(s) grade level
TIP 2: Enter House Number, Street Address and Zip Code.
Please note: For Fox Island Residents: When entering your address, DO NOT include "FI" as part of your address, but DO include your zip code 98333.
TIP 3: Click the find school/transportation info button.
If you see "The home address could not be automatically located on the map" in red text at the top of the page and "Home street not found - closest matches", followed by a pull-down menu in the middle of the page, find your exact street on the pull-down menu, then click on the blue "Use Selected Match" link.
Due to the address changing from KPN to NW and KPS to SW some address may not load, try it both ways, then click the Find School/Transportation info button again. If that does not work contact transportation we may need to add your stop.
Please review the following bus safety topics with your student:
Our goal in Transportation is to make the trip to and from school as safe and pleasant as possible for all District students. In an effort to make this happen, please be aware of the following:
- Students need to arrive at bus stops 7-10 minutes prior to bus time.
- Stop, look, listen and cross only in front of the bus.
- Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- All articles must be contained safely; no glass or flammable items, musical instruments must fit on student’s lap.
- Inappropriate language, harassment, or bullying on the school bus will not be tolerated.
- For your student’s safety, video and audio surveillance is being utilized on most buses. Notices are posted inside the buses that include audio surveillance. As of 2014, Policy and Procedures, 8180 / 8180P and Student Handbooks were updated to include details of our audio surveillance policy.
- If your student misses the bus, take him or her to the next bus stop. Do not let students run alongside the bus.
- All regular school bus routes are posted on the district website.
Transportation Office Hours:
5:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M.,
Monday – Friday.
14015 62nd AVE, NW,
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Telephone: (253) 530-3900
Fax: (253) 530-3920
For bus stop changes, additions, or concerns, please email or call: