Please click on your student's school under the appropriate section to review bus stops and times. Students need to arrive at bus stops 7-10 minutes prior to bus time.
Please check the stop times frequently for updates.
Registered Kindergarten - 1st grade
Updated Routes beginning November 23rd
(2nd grade return on hold)
Registered 2nd - 5th Grades Invited for Small Groups
Registered Middle School Students Invited for Small Groups
Registered High School Students Invited for Small Groups
Please review the following bus safety topics with your student:
Our goal in Transportation is to make the trip to and from school as safe and pleasant as possible for all District students. In an effort to make this happen, please be aware of the following:
- Students need to arrive at bus stops 7-10 minutes prior to bus time.
- Stop, look, listen and cross only in front of the bus.
- Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- All articles must be contained safely; no glass or flammable items, musical instruments must fit on student’s lap.
- Inappropriate language, harassment, or bullying on the school bus will not be tolerated.
- For your student’s safety, video and audio surveillance is being utilized on most buses. Notices are posted inside the buses that include audio surveillance. As of 2014, Policy and Procedures, 8180 / 8180P and Student Handbooks were updated to include details of our audio surveillance policy.
- If your student misses the bus, take him or her to the next bus stop. Do not let students run alongside the bus.
- All regular school bus routes are posted on the district website.
Transportation Office Hours:
5:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M.,
Monday – Friday.
14015 62nd AVE, NW,
Gig Harbor, WA 98332
Telephone: (253) 530-3900
Fax: (253) 530-3920
For bus stop changes, additions, or concerns, please email or call: