Henderson Bay High School
- All students deserve to feel safe at school and in related learning environments.
- All students are unique individual learners who want to be successful.
- All students need connections with mentoring, supportive adults.
- All students need to develop life-long learning skills.
About Teachers and Staff
- Are student-centered, respectful, compassionate, and positive.
- Hold high expectations for students’ personal, emotional, social, and academic growth.
- Strive to provide a safe learning environment.
- Adapt instructional styles and curriculum to meet individual needs in a meaningful manner.
- Model the attributes of fairness, integrity, and life-long learning.
- The HBHS community is committed to the individual growth and success of each of our students.
- Student success will result from collaboration between students, staff, parents, and community partners.
- The school community has a responsibility to develop awareness and model involvement on a local and global level.
- Providing opportunities for students to have cultural experiences in the community will enrich their lives.